Terms and Conditions
Our website address is: https://www.skillsbyond.com.
Welcome to Skills Byond Thailand largest Online Learning Academy spread all across Thailand, for Thai netizens with the objective to upgrade professional skills that can be used immediately in life with a focus of Learning the English Language to communicate effectively in the global market.
These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute a contract between you and the Skills Byond website. By using Skills Byond ‘s data, tools, systems, and any services, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of Use. This service starts whether you are just a visitor (When opening to the Skills Byond website) or becoming a student.
These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the skillsbyond.com website (“Website” or “Service”) and any of its related products and services (collectively, “Services”). This Agreement is legally binding between you (“User”, “Customer”, “Student”, “Learner”, “Client” “you” or “your”) and this Website operator (“Operator”, “we”, “us” or “our”). By accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement, in which case the terms “User”, “Client” “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, you must not accept this Agreement and may not access and use the Website and Services. You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and the Operator, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Website and Services.
These terms and conditions apply to you regardless of your device, smartphone, tablet, laptop, computer or any other device used to connect to the internet and our services thereof.
This document defines the terms and conditions under which, by virtue of individual contracts or separate partial contracts entered into in accordance with the Operator defining detailed contractual terms and conditions for providing services, the Operator shall provide the User with contractual performance (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”) within the scope of its trade license and business activities, the subject of which shall be in particular language instruction.
The Operator shall provide its services to the User under the terms specified herein and in the contractual arrangements based on these terms. Before using the service, please read and understand the terms and conditions of using this service. And if you do not agree to the terms and conditions of service, please stop using this website. Before continuing You should print or save a copy of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
The Operator shall provide the Services through its employees, as well as through their contracted external workforce
Skills B-Yond business policy stems from the provision of ONLINE Learning services through the framework of learning the English language.
Cancellation of Service
We have a Class Cancellation and Complete Program Cancellation process. Our students or customers who make the payment are able to request a complete cancellation of the service within 30 days of the program that they have enrolled in the same is valid for all the categories and duration with the exception of the FAST TRACK programs that are for 30 days and cancellation or Refund is provided for the same after enrollment.
The procedure to be followed by the student would be to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of their name , contact details , program enrolled , reason for cancellation and class credit request to be used in the next available class.
- You may request to cancel your ticket for a retake class or makeup class, up to 72 hours before the date and time of the class. Due to limited seating, we request that student cancel at minimum at least 48 hours before a scheduled class. This gives us the opportunity to fill the class and make arrangements with the teacher – tutor.
- You may cancel by phone or online by email at email@example.com.
- If you have to cancel your class, we offer you a class credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds for the class cancelled. You may use these credits towards any future class.
- Cancellations between 72-48 hours before the class may be transferred to a different date/time of the same class with class credit provided for retake or makeup class.
- if cancellation is done less than 24 hours then the student loses the class and payment for the class made and no refunds or class credit will be provided.
- When you register for a class, you agree to these terms.
Complete Program Cancellation
If the course you enrolled for is not what you were expecting, you can request, within 30 days of your payment for the course, that Skills Byond apply a refund to your account. We reserve the right to apply your refund as a refund credit or a refund to your original payment method, at our discretion, depending on capabilities of our payment processing partners, the platform from which you purchased your course (website, mobile or app), and other factors.
No refund is due to you if you request it after the 30-day guarantee time limit has passed.
Complete Program Cancellations made 7 days or more in advance of the class date, will receive a 100% refund.
Cancellations made within 3 – 6 days will incur a 20% fee.
Cancellations made within 48 hours to the class will incur a 30% fee.
For any cancellations made after the start of the class the amount would be deducted on a pro-rata or per day basis till the commencement of the next class or the date the complete cancellation request is logged in by email.
You may only cancel by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Process to be followed would be to email name , contact details , program enrolled , payment made and reason for cancellation and refund request.
Any class credits that are accrued would be refunded back to the student if the date of the credit is not expired.
Payment would be refunded in the same medium as payment was made. No cash refunds would be made available to students.
NON REFUNDABLE SITUATIONS:
Where the refund request has been made after 30 days of the class commencement.
Links to other resources
Although the Website and Services may link to other resources (such as websites, mobile applications, etc.), we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked resource, unless specifically stated herein. Some of the links on the Website may be “affiliate links”. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, the Operator will receive an affiliate commission. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any businesses or individuals or the content of their resources. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of any other third parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any resource which you access through a link on the Website and Services. Your linking to any other off-site resources is at your own risk.
Terms and Conditions of Service on Social Media
This terms and conditions apply to the use of the Skills Byond home page via social media sites such as www.Facebook.com/skillsbyond and the use of social media to interact with Skills Byond. Terms and conditions of use of the website that provide such social media services.
We reserve the right to change, modify, expand, update, suspend, stop the service, terminate part or all of the website and services. When we see fit without prior notice Having the right to use the service does not automatically mean that you can use the service after the change.
The right to use the Skills Byond service is private. Cannot transfer to other persons or entities However, you must comply with all agreements without exception. The content on this site is provided for your personal use only. Do not use it for commercial purposes. And some services are for members only
Account confidentiality, including username and password, is the responsibility of the user. You agree to notify Skills Byond of any unauthorized use of your account.
You must keep your personal information as current and accurate as possible. In order to provide the service to be efficient Otherwise it may affect your use of the service.
Suspension of a user account, modifying, restoring, or deleting a user account associated with your account is the right of Skills Byond in our sole discretion. For any reason Including related reasons for unauthorized and illegal use. We are under no obligation to store any account information or any information that you have retained by using the Services.
When accessing and using Skills Byond, there may be some problems and glitches for various reasons. This includes, but is not limited to, equipment malfunctions, updates, maintenance or repairs. And any other activity as we deem fit. Skills Byond is not responsible for any damage arising out of Skills Byond ‘s use of the software, materials, audio files, videos, content or communications.
Skills Byond reserves the right to cancel, change, suspend a class if it deems necessary. Under our discretion giving information to all students before the commencement of the class.
Please note that to enter www.skillsbyond.com. With your mobile device, you will be charged at regular rates such as internet charges.
The right of the applicant to be a teacher
Those applying to become teachers with Skills Byond are also required to accept and abide by these terms and conditions of use. The teachers would have to go through a written English Proficiency test and an online interview that would detail their teaching skills experience and ability. Additional conditions for teachers will be sent via email or other channels. Given upon accepting as our employees by acknowledging the additional terms, you are acknowledged to comply with them.
Mobile: (+66) 88 746 8540
Whatsapp: (+66) 88 746 8540
In addition to other terms as set forth in the Agreement, you are prohibited from using the Website and Services or Content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Website and Services, third party products and services, or the Internet; (h) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (i) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (j) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Website and Services, third party products and services, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Website and Services for violating any of the prohibited uses.
When applying for a paid course, you are solely responsible for paying those costs and any associated costs. Skills Byond reserves the right to change the service fees at any time it deems fit. And will be notified via our relationship channel Skills Byond’s service charges do not include language, value added, other taxes, interest or any other credit card provider’s charges.
We regularly run promotions and sales for our courses and certain courses are only available at discounted prices for a set period of time. The price applicable to a course will be the price at the time you complete your purchase of the course (at time of payment).
If you are a student located in a country where use and sales tax, goods and services tax, or value added tax is applicable to consumer sales, we are responsible for collecting and remitting that tax to the proper tax authorities. Depending on your location, the price you see may include such taxes, or tax may be added at checkout.
You agree to pay the fees for courses that you purchase, and you authorize us to charge your debit or credit card or process other means of payment (such as bank transfer, true money wallet, bill payment options (ex Tesco Lotus), direct debit, or mobile wallet) for those fees. Skills Byond works with third party payment processing partners to offer you the most convenient payment methods in your country and to keep your payment information secure.
When you make a payment for a program, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized or fraudulent payment method. If your payment method fails and you still get access to the course you are enrolling in, you agree to pay us the corresponding fees within thirty (30) days of notification from us. We reserve the right to disable access to any course for which we have not received adequate payment.
Agreeing to use the service with the cost You agree to the following terms.
· Payment by credit or debit card; Made through a third-party service provider, Skills Byond reserves the right not to be liable for any failure of the third-party service.
· Paid use of Skills Byond means your right to use all or part of the courses and packages offered by Skills Byond and, if you are not, before its expiration. We will assume you waive your rights. And there will be no refund of any kind
· Conditions for each package are fully and clearly stated in the online registration manual. The user agrees to accept the conditions stated. If the service is used in breach of the requirements such as missing school without prior notice within the specified time Or missing lessons in a package that cannot be compensated We reserve the right to compensate and refund any money to our discretion.
Various fees as intended If canceled earlier or the service deviates from the detailed requirements We reserve the right to compensate and refund any money.
Data Protection Policy
This document (“Data Protection Policy”) is intended to provide information on how Velocita., Ltd. (“Skills B-yond”, “we”, “our” or “us”) collects, uses, discloses, manages and handles personal data which is subject to the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (“the Act”). Please read this Data Protection Policy carefully. By accessing our website, using any services provided by Skills B-yond, signing up for any services provided by Skills B-yond, submitting any information to us, or otherwise showing your agreement thereon, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to the terms of this Data Protection Policy.
Skills B-yond reserves the right to amend, alter, change or modify this Data Protection Policy at any time without prior notice. Any amendment, alteration, changes or modification will be posted from time to time on our website. Subject to your rights under any applicable laws, you agree or shall be deemed to agree to be bound by any of such amended, altered, changed or modified Data Protection Policy by continuing to access our website, using any services provided by Skills B-yond, signing up for any products and services provided by Skills B-yond, submitting information to us, or otherwise showing your agreement thereon.
- In this Data Protection Policy,“Personal Data” means any information pertaining to a natural person, which enables the identification of such person, whether directly or indirectly but does not include the specific information of the decreased.
- Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include (depending on the nature of your interaction with us) your name, Thai National Id card no, line id , social media id, bank details, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address, network data and any other information relating to any individuals which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with you.
Collection of Personal Data
- Skills B-yond may collect your Personal Data in several different ways. Please take care when submitting information to us, in particular when completing free text fields or uploading documents and other materials. Some of our services are automated and we may not recognize that you have accidentally provided us with incorrect or sensitive information.
- Whenever you interact with Skills B-yond, you may or may be asked to provide us your Personal Data. For example:
- when creating your student registration, we may ask you to provide a range of information, such as your name, date of birth, gender, current address, contact details, interests and account and class preferences;
- when you purchase, register, send for refund or cancellation one of our services online, we may record the call and/or ask you to provide information such as your contact details, interaction date and place of purchase and payment information;
- when you contact our admin officer for assistance, we may keep information about the call or email, including your name, the class(s) you registered, the reason to why you contacted us and the advice we gave you.
- When you use our online services, we may receive content that you choose to upload, such as product reviews, comments, photos and forum posts, or details of your interests and preferences that you choose to tell us about for example, when you select the services that you wish to receive; and when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons for your educational benefit only.
- If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employer or employees), by submitting such Personal Data to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the purposes as listed below.
- You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the training services you have requested.
- Skills B-yond will only retain your Personal Data for as long as is reasonably necessary for the various purposes set out in this policy or to otherwise comply with any applicable laws and regulations concerning the mandatory retention of certain types of information.
Purpose of Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Generally, Skills B-yond collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- resolving complaints and responding and handling requests and inquires;
- providing student care, cancellations, refunds and other any student complaints;
- for staff training and quality assurance purposes, particularly in relation to our student relations staff at our call, email and support office;
- asking for your opinions on Skills B-yond services, training programs, teachers support and conducting service surveys.
- conducting prize draws, contests and other promotional offers.
- conducting workshops.
- legal purposes (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and dispute resolution);
- conducting investigations relating to disputes, billing or fraud;
- meeting or complying with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding on Skills B-yond (including but not limited to responding to regulatory complaints, disclosing to regulatory bodies and conducting audit checks, due diligence and investigations); and
- Any purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
- In relation to particular products and services or in your interactions with us, we may also have specifically notified you of other purposes for which we collect, use or disclose your Personal Data. If so, we will collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for these additional purposes as well, unless we have specifically notified you otherwise.
Disclosing and Transferring Personal Data
- Skills B-yond will take appropriate and commercially reasonable technical, physical, and administrative measures to protect any Personal Data it possesses or controls from misuse or accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, acquisition or access in accordance with the Act. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following:
- Skills B-yond’s related corporations or affiliates and their employees to provide content, products and services to you or Skills B-yond;
- sales staff – team, or third party service providers who provide services to Skills B-yond;
- commercial shops and retailers in relation to providing rewards and benefits;
- any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale) involving any of Skills B-yond’s related corporations or affiliates in future;
- our professional advisers such as auditors, financial advisers and lawyers;
- relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority; and
- Any other party to whom you specifically authorize us to disclose your Personal Data.
- You consent and agree to Skills B-yond transferring your Personal Data outside of Thailand for any of the purposes as listed above.
- In order to improve our services to you, we sometimes use automated tracking devices such as a “cookie”. A cookie is a small amount of data that our web server sends to your web browser when you visit certain parts of our website and the use of which is intended to assist our understanding of your interest in our website. We may use the cookies to personalize the content, recommendations, advertisements and communications delivered to you so that they are more relevant to you and your interests.
Withdrawal of Consent, Access and Correction of your Personal Data
- You have certain legal rights with respect to the personal information Skills B-yond holds about you. These may include the right to withdraw consent, request access, obtain a copy or receive the Personal Data related to you, object, correct, or request Skills B-yond to erase, destroy, anonymize or restrict the use of the collected Personal Data. These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete Information which we are required by law to keep, or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. If you:
- have any questions or feedback relating to your Personal Data or our Data Protection Policy;
- would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data as set out in this Data Protection Policy or otherwise; or
- would like to make access, obtain a copy, object, request for erasure or anonymization, restriction, corrections to your Personal Data records or exercise any rights under the Act, please contact Skills B-yond as follows:
Write in to: Ms.Wiphawan
- Velocita Co., Ltd. Address: 1621 Mukkha Montri Road, Mueng, Nakhon Ratchasima 30000
- Velocita Co., Ltd. Address: 1621 Mukkha Montri Road, Mueng, Nakhon Ratchasima 30000
Intellectual property rights
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all present and future rights conferred by statute, common law or equity in or in relation to any copyright and related rights, trademarks, designs, patents, inventions, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off, rights to inventions, rights to use, and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted, rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection and any other results of intellectual activity which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world. This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by the Operator or third parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with the Operator. All trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website and Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Operator or its licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website and Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website and Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of the Operator or third-party trademarks. Intellectual property
All inside information www.skillsbyond.com. This includes, but is not limited to, text, data, images, graphs, charts, photographs, animations, video, typography, music, audio, HTML code, website display, design, selection and layout. Any submission of information, including, is the property of Skills Byond and Velocita Company Limited or its service provider. And is protected by law No person shall reproduce, modify, distribute to the public, forge, sell, have for rent, or do any act that is for commercial or unlawful benefit. No matter what Without Skill Byond’s written permission, the company will take immediate legal action against infringers.
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the Operator, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable to any person for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, sales, goodwill, use of content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity) however caused, under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, contract, tort, warranty, breach of statutory duty, negligence or otherwise, even if the liable party has been advised as to the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the aggregate liability of the Operator and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors relating to the services will be limited to an amount greater of One Thai Baht or any amounts actually paid in cash by you to the Operator for the prior one-month period prior to the first event or occurrence giving rise to such liability. The limitations and exclusions also apply if this remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses or fails of its essential purpose.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Operator and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with or arising from any third party allegations, claims, actions, disputes, or demands asserted against any of them as a result of or relating to your Content, your use of the Website and Services or any willful misconduct on your part.
All rights and restrictions contained in this Agreement may be exercised and shall be applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render this Agreement illegal, invalid or unenforceable. If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it is the intention of the parties that the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall constitute their agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and all such remaining provisions or portions thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
The formation, interpretation, and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the substantive and procedural laws of Thailand without regard to its rules on conflicts or choice of law and, to the extent applicable, the laws of Thailand. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions related to the subject matter hereof shall be the courts located in Thailand, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. You hereby waive any right to a jury trial in any proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its terms relating to the Website and Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website and Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Website and Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and Services.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Agreement or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may do so via the contact form, send an email to email@example.com or write a letter 1621 ถ.มุขมนตรี ต.ในเมือง อ.เมือง จ.นครราชสีมา 30000.
This document was last updated on December 2 , 2020.